"... And if we can find where we belong. W
e'll have to make it on our own..."

quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2011

One.

Is it getting better?
Or do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you now?
You got someone to blame
(...)
Did I disappoint you?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
(...)
Well, it's too late, tonight,
To drag the past out into the light
We're one, but we're not the same
We get to carry each other
(...)
Did I ask too much, more than a lot?
You gave me nothing, now it's all I got
We're one, but we're not the same.
Well, we hurt each other, then we do it again.
You say:
Love is a temple, love a higher law
Love is a temple, love the higher law
You ask me to enter, but then you make me crawl
And I can't keep holding on to what you got
When all you got is hurt.
One love, one blood
One life you got to do what you should.
One life with each other: sisters, brothers.
One life, but we're not the same.
We get to carry each other
(One - U2)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário